For the hard work of the job men, have a replica rolex
simple and professional image can bring a good first impression to customers. If equipped with a decent replica breitling
, can play the role of touch. Therefore we must start a mechanical watch and the dress style is swiss replica watches
simple in preparation, such as travel, talk about possible period of want or need, customers, business meetings or replica watches uk
attend the dinner.
What if a Fire Occurs? - After a Fire
Not only is it important to prepare for the risk of fire, but it is also important to prepare for the aftermath should one occur. The following checklist serves as a quick reference and guide for you to follow after a fire strikes.
Fire (particularly wildfire) and other types of disasters ?hurricane, flood, tornado, earthquake, hazardous materials spill, winter storm ?can strike quickly and without warning. You can cope with disaster by preparing in advance and working together.
Create a Family Disaster Plan, Emergency Supply Kit
1. Contact your local disaster relief service, such as the Red Cross, if you need temporary housing, food and medicines.
2. If you are insured, contact your insurance company for detailed instructions on protecting the property, conducting inventory and contacting fire damage restoration companies. If you are not insured, try contacting private organizations for aid and assistance.
3. Check with the fire department to make sure your residence is safe to enter. Be watchful of any structural damage caused by the fire.
4. The fire department should see that utilities are either safe to use or are disconnected before they leave the site. DO NOT attempt to reconnect utilities yourself.
5. Conduct an inventory of damaged property and items. Do not throw away any damaged goods until after an inventory is made.
6. Try to locate valuable documents and records. Refer to information on replacing documents and records.
7. If you leave your home, contact the local police department to let them know the site will be unoccupied.
8. Begin saving receipts for any money you spend related to fire loss. The receipts may be needed later by the insurance company and for verifying losses claimed on income tax.
9. Notify your mortgage company of the fire.
10. Check with an accountant or the Internal Revenue Service about special benefits for people recovering from fire loss.